Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: If you could be..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a world class sports figure, what would the sport be and why....

    I would love to be a mud wrestler..only kidding...I think I would like to be the first female Nextel cup champion. I love to drive fast [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 24, 2006 06:30 PM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you kiding me? Ultimate Fighting Champion, of course!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well either a race car driver or tennis player!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what kind of fighting champion? you mean like an actin hero ...and sis tennis?????do you actually run.....snicker.....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my gawd, you're kidding me right? Don't tell me you've never seen Ultimate Fighting? It's not like one of those stupid fake wrestling things. It's a cage fight where any type of martial arts or fighting sport is allowed. And they just beat the crap out of each other. BLOOD WILL FLOW!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I absolutely love Ultimate Fighing!!!

    The only time the fight stops is when your stuck in some move/position that will end in you having a (or several) broken bone(s) or the other guy has punched the living snot out of you and your unconscious on the mat. Most of the time Mum, the ref has to crash tackle the guy just to make him stop trying to make a meat paste out of your face. It bloody and violent and I like it. Its like good old fashion street fighting..bare knuckles stuff with karate type shit thrown in for good measure.

    As for me, I'd wanna be a world class swimmer because I already love swimming my laps.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.ufighting.com/videos.php

    Watch the short video clips here Mum so see what it's all about, especially the Tank Abbot and Chris Liddell ones.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOHHH sure...I'm suppose to remove ALL stress out of my life...and I'm going to witness a blood bath..nooooo thank U..LOL...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ooohhhhhh...now you've thrown the gauntlet..ya want a piece of me??? huh? huh? do ya??..cmon..I'll race ya..ccooommmon chicken little...*revving engine*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Opps ....run away Run Away... as fast as my feet can carry me ( just give me a head start)!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •